5 Things You Can Do To Make LinkedIN Work For You
Fortune Magazine's July 1 issue has a great 4 page story on LinkedIn: What it can do for your career, how it's changing business, and how you can get more out of it. You will need to subscibe to at least the digital issue of Fortune to get more than the first two paragraphs, but we highly recommend you getting out the credit card for this one. Fortune magazine always has the RLTIM Seal Of Approval! And because Rob is such a nice guy, here are 5 Things You Can Do To Make LinkedIn Work For You...
1. Fill Out Your Entire Profile: Take the time to describe the skills you have demonstrated, and illustrate the results you've achieved
2. Get Involved: Join groups, request written recommendations from collegues, and recommend the people with whom you've worked.
3. Follow News: LinkedIn lets you subscribe to the people, companies, and topics that matter to you.
4. Broadcast: You can share information that illustrates your professional expertise.
5. Manage Your Connections: Download the CardMunch and Contacts apps to help keep track of and interact with people you know.