Best picture: "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)."
Actor: Eddie Redmayne, "The Theory of Everything."
Actress: Julianne Moore, "Still Alice."
Supporting actor: J.K. Simmons, "Whiplash."
Supporting actress: Patricia Arquette, "Boyhood."
Directing: Alejandro G. Inarritu, "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)."
Animated feature film: "Big Hero 6."
Cinematography: "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)."
Original song: "Glory" from "Selma."
Costume design: "The Grand Budapest Hotel."
Makeup and hairstyling: "The Grand Budapest Hotel."
Visual effects: "Interstellar."
Highlights from last night:
- The Hollywood Reporter claims E! removed their Mani-Cam (Manicure Camera) from the Oscars Red Carpet because Julianne Moore, Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon snubbed it at the SAG Awards. E! says the cam was removed "because of space constraints"
- J.K. Simmons tells People that his Oscar statue and other awards will sit on a fridge. "Right now there is an embarrassingly large collection of them that are sitting on top of a mini fridge in our bathroom. Can't lie."
- John Travolta kissed Scarlett Johannson on the red carpet. She did not kiss him back
- Hollywoodlife.com claims Joan Rivers was left out of the ''Oscars In Memoriam'' segment
- Neil Patrick Harris spoofed 'Birdman' by coming out in his tighy whities. He opened the show by saying: "Welcome to the 87th Oscars. Tonight we honor Hollywood's best and whitest - sorry, I mean brightest."
- Lady Gaga wore elbow-high red rubber gloves with her white dress
- Khloe Kardashian is under fire for saying Anna Kendrick’s pink Oscars dress was not an “Oscars color.” She added it looked like she was going to a dance or wedding and not the Academy Awards.
- Dakota Johnson attended The Oscars with her mom Melanie Griffith
- Patricia Arquette used her Oscars acceptance speech to push for equal pay for women. She said: “To every woman who gave birth, to every taxpayer and citizen of this nation, we have fought for everybody else’s rights. It’s our time to have wage equality once and for all and equal rights for women in the United States of America.”
- Idina Menzel introduced John Travolta as "Glom Gazingo" because he called her "Adele Dazeem" at last year's show
- Yahoo claims Sharon Osbourne attended Elton John's annual Oscar viewing party and said: "I don't give a (expletive) about the Oscars, I just care about being here. (Expletive) the Oscars. Ladies, forget about the shoes, forget about the handbags, all that (expletive) you were going to do tomorrow.''