RLITM's biggest problem with the Oscar's last night had to be the sheer fact that they started at 8:30pm! Seriously? The Grammys start at 8, why not the Oscars?! The extended footage from the Red Carpet dragged and was saved by a hot opening with great digital effects. But the show was kinda down hill from there. Neil Patrick Harris was fabulous, even if the material they gave him wasn't that great. Check out the Oscar reviews from USA Today.
Best picture: "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)."
Actor: Eddie Redmayne, "The Theory of Everything."
Actress: Julianne Moore, "Still Alice."
Supporting actor: J.K. Simmons, "Whiplash."
Supporting actress: Patricia Arquette, "Boyhood."
Directing: Alejandro G. Inarritu, "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)."
Animated feature film: "Big Hero 6."
Cinematography: "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)."
Original song: "Glory" from "Selma."
Costume design: "The Grand Budapest Hotel."
Makeup and hairstyling: "The Grand Budapest Hotel."
Visual effects: "Interstellar."
Highlights from last night:
- The Hollywood Reporter claims E! removed their Mani-Cam (Manicure Camera) from the Oscars Red Carpet because Julianne Moore, Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon snubbed it at the SAG Awards. E! says the cam was removed "because of space constraints"
- J.K. Simmons tells People that his Oscar statue and other awards will sit on a fridge. "Right now there is an embarrassingly large collection of them that are sitting on top of a mini fridge in our bathroom. Can't lie."
- John Travolta kissed Scarlett Johannson on the red carpet. She did not kiss him back
- Hollywoodlife.com claims Joan Rivers was left out of the ''Oscars In Memoriam'' segment
- Neil Patrick Harris spoofed 'Birdman' by coming out in his tighy whities. He opened the show by saying: "Welcome to the 87th Oscars. Tonight we honor Hollywood's best and whitest - sorry, I mean brightest."
- Lady Gaga wore elbow-high red rubber gloves with her white dress
- Khloe Kardashian is under fire for saying Anna Kendrick's pink Oscars dress was not an "Oscars color." She added it looked like she was going to a dance or wedding and not the Academy Awards.
- Dakota Johnson attended The Oscars with her mom Melanie Griffith
- Patricia Arquette used her Oscars acceptance speech to push for equal pay for women. She said: "To every woman who gave birth, to every taxpayer and citizen of this nation, we have fought for everybody else's rights. It's our time to have wage equality once and for all and equal rights for women in the United States of America."
- Idina Menzel introduced John Travolta as "Glom Gazingo" because he called her "Adele Dazeem" at last year's show
- Yahoo claims Sharon Osbourne attended Elton John's annual Oscar viewing party and said: "I don't give a (expletive) about the Oscars, I just care about being here. (Expletive) the Oscars. Ladies, forget about the shoes, forget about the handbags, all that (expletive) you were going to do tomorrow.''
Bo Bice, now fronting for Blood, Sweat, and Tears plays Kleinhans Sat Feb 28th with the BPO! Don't expect him to bring warm weather up from the deep south…even down in his "Redneck Bermuda Triangle" he's been freezing just as much as we have! Loads of Southern charm and classic music in this chat…
From J. Peterman to Dancing With The Stars to the stage of Sheas with the cast of Chicago! John O'Hurley covered it all...including the National Dog Show...with Rob Lucas.
And thanks John, for the awesome words to live by: "Lord, Let Me Be Surprised"
With the Westminster Dog Show, you'd think that these dogs are all business and no play. BUT this dog decided that being a show dog was to much hard work and decided he just wanted the ultimate prize of a treat! Check out the video here!!
THE $24 TICKET IS BACK!* *PLUS FEES ONLINE & CHARGE BY PHONE. RESERVED & LAWN.
$20 ALL-INCLUSIVE TICKETS AT PARTICIPATING AREA WALMART LOCATIONS!
AUGUST 4TH 6:45 PM
ON-SALE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH AT 10 AM!
Tickets available online at LiveNation.com,
Charge By Phone at 1-800-745-3000 or through Ticketmaster.
All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice. Tickets subject to applicable fees.
We're sooooo lucky to have Niagara Falls right in our backyard! We've all been to the Falls in the summer but if there's ever a time to go for great photo's it's now! Bundle up, grab a camera and see how magical it looks in the winter! Check out these photos posted last Winter by Dailymail!
Sam Smith, Beyonce, and Beck swept up most of the Grammys last night! Any dull moments were filled by Taylor Swift dancing and cheering! Click the links for the highlights and a lot of things you may have missed!
Sunday Night, CBS, The Grammy's...the Super Bowl of music! Some watch for the performances, some get angry when their favorites don't win, and others watch to see who's wearing what, and who acts outrageous!
RLITM's Fav Food TruckRoaming Buffaloneeds your vote! They're up against 9 other cities and Food Trucks for the title of 2015 Burger Of The Year! Click the link and vote for them. The Polls close Friday at Midnight! Rob Lucas sooooo digs the WTF Burger!
What happens when "my dog ate my homework" gets too old for you to use? You start using "my cat unplugged my alarm clock" and "I couldn't find my shoes." Careerbuilder.com did a survey by interviewing workers across the country to get more details about how and why people call in sick. You have to check out some of these excuses!They're hilarious.
This year's Super Bowl commercials had us feeling more emotional than usual... Need we say more than the Nationwide preventable death commercial? Along with the sad moments, there were plenty of commercials making us laugh (Doritos, Skittles). Hands down the best Super Bowl commercials has to go to Budweiser and that adoarble puppy!Click USA Today's reviews to see if people across the nation felt the way you did?