Day 10 of no cigarettes. Not so bad so far. Although I did eat a whole box of Mike and Ikes last night. God those things are good. Day 10 of antibiotics for this frickin bubonic plague I have. Doc gave me 10 more and a steroid pack. I just want to feel good again. I have a long weekend planned so maybe by Tuesday I'll feel alive again. So her I go with the top 10 reasons I enjoy not smoking:
10. I don't have to spend $8.00 a pack
9. I don't have to hear people bitchin' at me to quit
8. I don't have to clean dirty ashtrays
7. My clothes don't stink
6. My hair doesn't stink
5. My teeth won't be yellow
4. I don't have to worry about when I'm gonna be able to smoke while I travel
3. Don't spend my life looking for a light
2. Don't have to stand out in the cold.
1. I can actually breathe again.
PS. My mother made me. :)