What to Bring for your Ultimate Tailgating Experience!
10 Must Haves When Tailgating!
Safety First: Always be prepare with a first-aid kit, a fire extinguisher( in case grilling gets out of hand!)
Grill: You can't tailgate without having a cookout, and a grill is a neccessary item to make your cookout a reality! Don't forget the matches, lighter fluid, charcoal.
Setting up camp: Dreary weather doesn't stop the ultimate tailgater from doing what they do best! Make sure to pack a tent or canopy, umbrellas, tables, chairs, panchos. If your dealing with hot weather don't forget your sunscreen!
Food: We all know that tailgating was invented so we all could pig out hours before we enter the stadium, so check out our Tailgating Recipes for some ideas on what to make for your cookout.
Drinks: Your favorite beverage is a must have on game day! Hence, bring your cooler!!
Don't forget the Condiments!!
Cookwear: With all this food you're going to need utensils for eating and cooking, paper plates, napkins, red solo cups, and you might even need a can-opener!
Entertainment: Tailgating wouldn't be complete without some classic games to get pumped up before the Bills game. Whether your tossing around a football or playing Kan Jam a little competition between friends will make your pre-game experience one of the best!
Music: Be sure to have your car stereo turned to Star 102.5 for today's best variety!
Your Best Buds: This one may be obvious but you can't have the ultimate tailgating experience without your friends!
Here's a list of what you can/cannot bring in when entering the Stadium:
- Additional clothing and blankets (if carried loosely)
- Bags smaller than 12"x12"x12"
- Cameras with lenses of six (6) inches or less
- Seat cushions 15"x15" or smaller
- Pocket-sized televisions or radios (with earpieces).
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs for the disabled)
- Bags larger than 12"x12"x12"
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Bottles, cans, thermoses and other beverage containers
- Cameras with lenses longer than six (6) inches
- Chairs or seat cushions with arms or backs (other than those approved for persons with accessibility needs requirements) larger than 15"x15"
- Clothing with profane or abusive language, obscene graphics, or material considered to be indecent by Stadium Management
- Coolers and ice chests
- Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of fans
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Inflatable devices (balloons, etc.)
- Laptop computers
- Large, professional style camera bags
- Laser pointer devices
- Monopods and tripods
- Promotional materials advertising organizations or companies not affiliated with the Buffalo Bills
- Radios or hand-held TV's larger than pocket-sized
- Sticks or poles
- Video Cameras
- Weapons (knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.)
Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate by Stadium Management may be prohibited. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and will result in the guest being ejected and may result in arrest and/or ticket purchasing privileges being revoked.