Until further notice, anyone attending a Bills game at Ralph Wilson Stadium will be subject to a voluntary security inspection, administered by a screener prior to gate entry. Guests who appear to be intoxicated and/or unmanageable will not be permitted into the stadium. To limit the potential wait time guests could experience with gate entry, Stadium Management have a few suggestions:
• Arrive at the stadium gates as early as possible (gates open 1 ½ hours
prior to kickoff).
• Guests should limit the number of items that are brought with them to
minimize search time.
• Please follow all signage and direction from security personnel.
• If guests give tickets to people who may not be familiar with stadium
security policies, please alert them to these measures.
• Additional clothing and blankets (if carried loosely)
• Bags smaller than 12”x12”x12”
• Cameras with lenses shorter than six (6) inches
• Food – unopened, single serve containers carried in clear plastic bags
• Seat cushions smaller than 15”x15” that do not contain metal arms or
• Small, pocket-sized electronic devices such as radios or hand-held TV’s
(fans will be asked to turn them on for inspection)
• Aerosol cans
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (with the exception of guide dogs for the disabled)
• Bags larger than 12”x12”x12”
• Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
• Bottles, cans, thermoses, and other beverage containers
• Camera bags larger than 12”x12”x12”
• Cameras with lenses longer than six (6) inches
• Chairs or seat cushions larger than 15”x15” or those that contain metal
arms or backs (other than those approved for persons with accessibility
• Clothing with profane or abusive language, obscene graphics, or material
considered to be indecent or inappropriate by Stadium Management
• Coolers and ice chests
• Electronic cigarettes
• Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of fans
• Illegal drugs and substances
• Inflatable devices (balloons, etc.)
• Laptop computers
• Laser pointer devices
• Monopods and tripods
• Promotional materials advertising organizations or companies not
affiliated with the Buffalo Bills
• Radios or hand-held TV’s larger than pocket-sized
• Sticks or poles
• Video cameras
• Weapons (knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.)
Any item deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate by Stadium
Management may be prohibited. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the
stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and
will result in the guest being ejected and may result in arrest and/or ticket
purchasing privileges being revoked.
Ralph Wilson is a smoke-free facility.