These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Buffalo, LLC d/b/a WTSS ( “Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 500 Corporate Parkway, Suite 200, Amherst, NY 14226 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s website at www.mystar1025.com. To the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Weekdays, starting March 4, 2013 through March 15, 2013, listen weekdays for the Goo Goo Dolls cue to call. Up to five times per weekday between 6am and 7pm, when prompted by the Goo Goo Dolls cue to call, the 11th caller at 644-1025 wins the qualifying prize described below and has a chance to participate in the grand prize event, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules (“Qualifier”). Up to 5 announcements to call-in per day for a total of 10 days equals up to 50 Qualifiers.
3. A person may only become a Qualifier once in this Contest. Qualifiers cannot transfer or assign their qualifying spots to other persons
How to Win
4. In order to participate further in this Contest, Qualifiers must attend the Winemakers Evening at Protocol Restaurant located at 6766 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221 and check-in with Station representatives at the Star 102.5 table between 5:30pm and 6pm on March 19th, 2013 (the “Grand Prize Event”). At check-in, Qualifiers must show a valid government issued photo identification to verify age and state of residency (as required by the contest rules applicable to this contest), and sign “as is” one or more liability release agreement which, among other things, relieves and releases the Station and their affiliated companies and others from any and all liability with respect to the contest and prizes. Failure to sign the required liability release agreements “as is” will result in automatic disqualification and ineligibility to participate further in this contest. Timely registered Qualifiers who provide all required information will be deemed “Registered Qualifier” and will be entitled to further participate in this contest.
5. Upon checking in, each Registered Qualifier will randomly be assigned a numbered CD out of the official container holding up to 50 CDs (up to 10 each from 5 different Live in the Vineyard artists). The number on the CD will determine the Registered Qualifiers order in line, beginning with the lowest number selected and proceeding thereafter to the next highest number should Registered Qualifier become a Semi-Finalist.
6. The grand prize giveaway will begin at approximately 6pm. Registered Qualifiers will be seated at their Evening table. Station host will announce contest beginning and play a song montage of 1 of the 5 Live In the Vineyard Artists. The Registered Qualifiers who were assigned that artist will be deemed “Semi-Finalists” and move on to the next round. Registered Qualifiers not assigned to that artist are eliminated from the contest.
7. Next the Semi-Finalists will line up according to their cd number, starting with the Semi-Finalist who has the lowest number cd. One at a time, the Semi-Finalists will step forward and randomly choose one envelope containing a poster out of a bin. The Station will have envelopes with posters that will equal in number the number of Semi-Finalists with the correct artist. When Station host prompts, the Semi-Finalists will remove the posters from the envelopes. Among all posters contained in the bin only five will be autographed. The Semi-Finalists who find the autographs will be deemed Finalists and move on to the next round. Semi-Finalists who do not find an autograph are eliminated from the contest.
8. Next the five Finalists will either write down the number of the cell phone they currently posses or be provided a cell phone and number from the Station. Once all five Finalist have a cell phone and the corresponding cell phone numbers are in container, Station host will randomly select one cell phone number out of container and hand number over to a Station representative. Station Representative will take the selected phone number into a separate room and then call that one phone number. When a Finalist answers, they will hear a station personality congratulating them on winning the Live in the Vineyard trip. The Finalist who receives the phone call and congratulations message will be deemed Grand Prize Winner (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these contest rules), and the contest shall be immediately over.
9. All Contest participants hereby agrees to strictly follow all instructions and directions given by Station personnel at the Grand Prize Event and understands that any intentional failure to comply with these Contest rules or procedures or instructions given by Station staff or any attempt to trade, purchase, or otherwise procure a CD or poster other than that which each participant initially selected will result in immediate disqualification. In no event will any “deal-making” between participants be permitted. Station reserves the right to disqualify any person that it suspects has participated in or offered or accepted any type of “deal-making” with respect to this Contest.
10. The Grand Prize Winner must provide WTSS with all documentation and sign all required paperwork required by Station by 5pm on March 21st, 2013 and failure to do so for any reason may result in disqualification (in Station’s sole discretion). In the event of disqualification of the initially selected Grand Prize Winner for any reason, the prize will be re-awarded (time permitting) to one of the remaining 4 finalists by random drawing. Alternate Grand Prize Winner must comply with the requirements in this Section 10 by 4pm on March 22nd, 2013 and failure to do so will result in disqualification. In the event Alternate Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, there will be no winner and no Grand Prize will be awarded.
11. Up to 50 qualifying prizes will be awarded in this contest. Each verified Qualifier will receive a $25 gift certificate to Total Tan valid through February 13, 2014 and an evening for two at the Winemakers Evening at Protocol Restaurant located at 6766 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221 on March 19th, 2013. Total value is $39.
12 .Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The verified Grand Prize winner in this contest will receive a trip for two (2) valued at approximately $3,000 to “Live in the Vineyard” April 5th through 8th 2013 including:
a. Airfare for two/roundtrip from Buffalo, NY to one of the bay area airports (depending on lowest cost/availability) – San Francisco, Sacramento OR Oakland airports. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
b. Hotel room for three nights at the Napa River Inn (www.napariverinn.com) (one room, double occupancy. Room only. Tax, gratuities and incidental expenses are not included in the prize. Winner or his/her guest may be required to provide a valid credit card at check-in).
c. Welcome Cocktail Reception & Wine Tasting @ Westin Verasa Napa
d. Private Main Acoustics concert @ Uptown Theatre – Friday, April 5th and Saturday, April 6th (approx 7pm – 11pm each night)
e. Special Winner Gift Bag with promotional items from participating labels and sponsors
f. Private tour & tasting of Sutter Home Winery w/ transportation from Napa River Inn w/ special Guest Artist Performance
g. Ground transportation will be provided to/from all sanctioned Live in the Vineyard events. Winner and guest will be responsible for their own ground transportation from San Francisco, Sacramento, or Oakland airport to Napa River Inn and their return transportation from the inn to the airport and all other ground transportation to/from all non-Live in the Vineyard sanctioned events.
h. Guest may be required to sign one or more liability release agreement by Station required deadline in order to travel.
i. Please see WTSS’s General Contest Rules for further restrictions applicable to this prize.
15. The sponsors of this contest are Entercom Buffalo, LLC, Southwest Airlines, Enterprise Rent A Car, Sutter Home Winery, and Total Tan.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
16. Both winner and guest must be 21 or older by March 4th, 2013.