How to Enter
2. Weekdays, starting September 16, 2013 through October 4, 2013, listen weekdays for the Gavin DeGraw cue to call. Up to three times per weekday between 6am and 7pm, when prompted by the Gavin DeGraw cue to call, the 11th caller at 644-1025 wins the qualifying prize described below and has a chance to participate in the grand prize event, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules (“Qualifier”). Up to 3 announcements to call-in per day for a total of 15 days equals up to 45 Qualifiers.
3. A person may only become a Qualifier once in this Contest. Qualifiers cannot transfer or assign their qualifying spots to other persons
How to Win
5. Upon checking in, each Registered Qualifier will randomly be assigned a numbered sealed envelope out of the official container holding up to 45 envelopes. The number on the envelope will determine the Registered Qualifiers order in line, beginning with the lowest number selected and proceeding thereafter to the next highest number should Registered Qualifier become a Semi-Finalist.
6. The grand prize giveaway will begin at approximately 6pm. Registered Qualifiers will be seated at their Evening table. Station host will announce contest beginning and ask all Registered Qualifiers to stand up and open their sealed envelopes. The Registered Qualifiers who were assigned envelopes containing a signed Goo Goo Dolls picture will be deemed “Semi-Finalists” and move on to the next round. Registered Qualifiers not holding a signed Goo Goo Dolls picture are eliminated from the contest.
7. Next the Semi-Finalists will line up according to their envelope number, starting with the Semi-Finalist who has the lowest number envelope. One at a time, the Semi-Finalists will step forward and randomly choose one CD out of the official container holding up to 20 CDs (up to 5 each from 4 different Live in the Vineyard Artists). The Station will have CDs that will equal in number the number of Semi-Finalists with the signed Goo Goo Dolls photo. When Station host prompts, they will play a song montage of one of the Live in the Vineyard Artists. The Semi-Finalists who selected that artists CD will be deemed Finalists and move on to the next round. Semi-Finalists who did not select that artists CD are eliminated from the contest.
8. Next, the five Finalists will either write down the number of the cell phone they currently posses or be provided a cell phone and number from the Station. Once all five Finalists have a cell phone and the corresponding cell phone numbers are in container, Station host will randomly select one cell phone number out of container and hand number over to a Station representative. Station Representative will take the selected phone number into a separate room and then call that one phone number. When a Finalist answers, they will hear a station personality congratulating them on winning the Live in the Vineyard trip. The Finalist who receives the phone call and congratulations message will be deemed Grand Prize Winner (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these contest rules), and the contest shall be immediately over.
9. All Contest participants hereby agrees to strictly follow all instructions and directions given by Station personnel at the Grand Prize Event and understands that any intentional failure to comply with these Contest rules or procedures or instructions given by Station staff or any attempt to trade, purchase, or otherwise procure a CD or poster other than that which each participant initially selected will result in immediate disqualification. In no event will any “deal-making” between participants be permitted. Station reserves the right to disqualify any person that it suspects has participated in or offered or accepted any type of “deal-making” with respect to this Contest.
10. The Grand Prize Winner must provide WTSS with all documentation and sign all required paperwork required by Station by 5pm on October 10th, 2013 and failure to do so for any reason may result in disqualification (in Station’s sole discretion). In the event of disqualification of the initially selected Grand Prize Winner for any reason, the prize will be re-awarded (time permitting) to one of the remaining 4 finalists by random drawing. Alternate Grand Prize Winner must comply with the requirements in this Section 10 by 4pm on October 11th, 2013 and failure to do so will result in disqualification. In the event Alternate Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, there will be no winner and no Grand Prize will be awarded.
12 .Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The verified Grand Prize winner in this contest will receive a trip for two (2) valued at approximately $3,000 to “Live in the Vineyard” November 2nd through 4th 2013 including:
a. Airfare for two/roundtrip from Buffalo, NY to one of the bay area airports (depending on lowest cost/availability) – San Francisco, Sacramento OR Oakland airports. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
b. Hotel room for three (3) nights at the Napa River Inn (www.napariverinn.com) (one room, double occupancy. Room only. Tax, gratuities and incidental expenses are not included in the prize. Winner or his/her guest may be required to provide a valid credit card at check-in).
c. Two (2) exclusive tickets for multiple private acoustic concerts throughout the event in Napa Valley, CA on November 2, 3, and 4th
d. Two (2) passes to tour Sutter Home Winery.
e. Special Winner Gift Bag with promotional items from participating labels and sponsors
g. Ground transportation will be provided to/from all sanctioned Live in the Vineyard events. Winner and guest will be responsible for their own ground transportation from San Francisco, Sacramento, or Oakland airport to Napa River Inn and their return transportation from the inn to the airport and all other ground transportation to/from all non-Live in the Vineyard sanctioned events. Ground transportation may be subject to change at any point prior to or during the event without penalty
h. Guest may be required to sign one or more liability release agreement by Station required deadline in order to travel.
i. Please see WTSS’s General Contest Rules for further restrictions applicable to this prize.
15. The sponsors of this contest are Entercom Buffalo, LLC, Southwest Airlines, Enterprise Rent A Car, Sutter Home Winery, Aloft Hotels, VH1, Kitchen Aid, Pure Luxury Transportation and 10 Strawberry Street.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest